Harbor Plastic Surgery Center
Harbor Plastic Surgery Center
11511 Canterwood Blvd NW, Suite 310
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 8am – 4pm
Occasional Monday clinics
Harbor Plastic Surgery Center and Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Updated July 21
Governor Inslee opened the door for elective procedures in May. We have continued to successfully meet the criteria for all patient types but are scheduling appointments with priority given to skin cancer and what Dr. Piasecki deems as non-elective appointments and procedures. We are continually monitoring the Washington State Department of Health Covid dashboard and will conduct elective procedures and in person clinic visits as long as our county hospitals have excess capacity.
We are continuing to allow complimentary screening of any concerning skin leasions. If you have a lesion on your skin that is growing or changing, please contact us. You can text a picture, along with your name and a description of your concerns to Dr. Piasecki at (253) 509-4438 or send him a text and he'll send you a link to our secure texting app. If he believes you should come in for a biopsy, we'll set up an appointment in our office.
We are also continuing telemedicine consultations and follow up visits for anyone who does not want to come to the office. These are done through a secure app and have worked well throughout the pandemic. Call our office to schedule a consult.
For patients coming to our office, here's an overview of what to expect:
- Patients are allowed one friend/family member (chaperone).
- Anyone entering our facility is screened at our front door. Any person with Covid symptoms or a temperature >99.6 F will not be admitted to the center and will be given additional instructions/guidance on next steps in the best interest of their health.
- All patients/chaperones are required to wear a mask when within 6 ft of one of our staff members.
- All staff members wear a mask and gloves when within 6 ft of another person.
- Only one patient/chaperone is allowed in the reception area at a time.
- Each patient/chaperone is given a private isolated room for the duration of their visit in our center.
- We have removed frequently touched objects - magazines, pamphlets, pens, etc
- Common use areas are disinfected hourly and the reception area after each person leaves it.
- Patient care rooms’ “Touch Surfaces” – door handles, counter tops, armrests, pens/clipboards, even shade adjustment handles – are disinfected after every use.
- EPA approved disinfectants shown to kill viruses (including coronaviruses) is specifically used.
- Beginning May 26, all elective surgical patients will be asked to be tested for Covid within 72 hours of their scheduled surgery.
- Testing for patients 60 and over can be done at CHI Fransiscan drive through testing centers or Walgreens (by appointment through walgreens.com).
- Patients under 60 will need to go to their primary care provider or to Walgreens (by appointment through walgreens.com) for testing.
- We will not cancel skin cancer surgery or other medically necessary cases in the event that a patient could not access testing.
- Anyone testing positive will be asked to quarantine for 14 days and show a negative Covid test prior to surgery.
Welcome to our Practice
Harbor Plastic Surgery Center is a small, boutique practice in Gig Harbor, WA, focused on providing the highest level of care and service to our patients.
Justin H. Piasecki, MD is double board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is a member of the Mohs College. For information on the Skin Cancer Center and Dr. Piasecki's treatment of skin cancer, click here.
In addition to skin cancer, Dr. Piasecki specializes in facial cosmetic surgery, breast and body contouring, minimally invasive procedures and directs the AAAHC accredited, Medicare Certified Operating Room and internationally acclaimed Skin Cancer Center.
Dr. Piasecki performs facial and full body cosmetic surgery. For patients who want a rejuvenated look requiring less downtime, he also offers minimally invasive surgical procedures, fat grafting, injections and fillers (Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm and Radiesse). Please click here for more information on our cosmetic surgery practice.
Because he believes that proper skincare is the best way to maintain healthy skin and a rejuvenated look, Dr. Piasecki develops anti-aging skincare. Dr. Piasecki's Cosmetic MD line is an easy to use, science-based, affordable skincare line with amazing clinically proven results. Dr. Piasecki and his wife donate profits from skincare sales to charities that help kids. We also carry Obagi skincare products and Latisse eyelash growth formula.
Please explore our website for more information. If you have questions or would like to discuss treatment options, please call (253) 858-5040 or email Dr. Piasecki. Welcome!