Harbor Plastic Surgery Center
Harbor Plastic Surgery Center
11511 Canterwood Blvd NW, Suite 310
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 8am – 4pm
Occasional Monday clinics
Harbor Plastic Surgery Center and Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Updated January 28, 2021
We have had the privilege to vaccinate hundreds of healthcare workers, people over 65 and people living in multigenerational homes. Our staff has joyfully put in extra hours before and after work and on weekends to serve in this capacity. While our hope is that we can continue to vaccinate members of our community, at this time, we do not have additional doses of vaccine and we are not sure when we'll next receive them. If you are interested in joining our list, please email email@example.com with your full name, age and any reason you are in an earlier vaccination tier.
We continue to use our Quidel Sofia 2 SARS Antigen testing machine to ensure both patient and staff safety. While we treat every patient as if they have Covid-19 (masks are required, touch surfaces santizied between patients, staff wear gloves and masks, patients maintain social distance, in addition to other protocols), this provides us with an extra layer of protection. While not required for skin cancer patients, we highly recommend that all skin cancer patients are tested. Elective surgical patients are required to test for Covid-19 prior to surgery. They may be tested on the day of the procedure at our facility or may go elsewhere and bring their results.
We are continuing to allow complimentary screening of any concerning skin leasions. If you have a lesion on your skin that is growing or changing, please contact us. You can text a picture, along with your name and a description of your concerns to Dr. Piasecki at (253) 509-4438 or send him a text and he'll send you a link to our secure texting app. If he believes you should come in for a biopsy, we'll set up an appointment in our office.
We are also continuing telemedicine consultations and follow up visits for anyone who does not want to come to the office. These are done through a secure app and have worked well throughout the pandemic. Call our office to schedule a consult.
For patients coming to our office, here's an overview of what to expect:
- Beginning October 9, all elective surgical patients will be required to either bring a negative covid test report that has been taken in the last 72 hours, or have a test performed in our center prior to surgery. Testing for self pay patients is $50. It is covered by a vast majority of insurance providers.
- We will not cancel skin cancer surgery or other medically necessary cases in the event that a patient refuses testing, but it is highly recommended.
- Anyone testing positive will be asked to quarantine for 14 days and show a negative Covid test prior to surgery.
- Patients are allowed one friend/family member (chaperone).
- Anyone entering our facility is screened at our front door. Any person with Covid symptoms or a temperature >99.6 F will not be admitted to the center and will be given additional instructions/guidance on next steps in the best interest of their health.
- Chaperones may receive a Covid test if they would like. In order to do so, we will create a medical record and ask for insurance to bill for the test.
- All patients/chaperones are required to wear a mask when within 6 ft of one of our staff members.
- All staff members wear a mask and gloves when within 6 ft of another person.
- Only one patient/chaperone is allowed in the reception area at a time.
- Each patient/chaperone is given a private isolated room for the duration of their visit in our center.
- We have removed frequently touched objects - magazines, pamphlets, pens, etc
- Common use areas are disinfected hourly and the reception area after each person leaves it.
- Patient care rooms’ “Touch Surfaces” – door handles, counter tops, armrests, pens/clipboards, even shade adjustment handles – are disinfected after every use.
- EPA approved disinfectants shown to kill viruses (including coronaviruses) is specifically used.
Welcome to our Practice
Harbor Plastic Surgery Center is a small, boutique practice in Gig Harbor, WA, focused on providing the highest level of care and service to our patients.
Justin H. Piasecki, MD is double board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is a member of the Mohs College. For information on the Skin Cancer Center and Dr. Piasecki's treatment of skin cancer, click here.
In addition to skin cancer, Dr. Piasecki specializes in facial cosmetic surgery, breast and body contouring, minimally invasive procedures and directs the AAAHC accredited, Medicare Certified Operating Room and internationally acclaimed Skin Cancer Center.
Dr. Piasecki performs facial and full body cosmetic surgery. For patients who want a rejuvenated look requiring less downtime, he also offers minimally invasive surgical procedures, fat grafting, injections and fillers (Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm and Radiesse). Please click here for more information on our cosmetic surgery practice.
Because he believes that proper skincare is the best way to maintain healthy skin and a rejuvenated look, Dr. Piasecki develops anti-aging skincare. Dr. Piasecki's Cosmetic MD line is an easy to use, science-based, affordable skincare line with amazing clinically proven results. Dr. Piasecki and his wife donate profits from skincare sales to charities that help kids. We also carry Obagi skincare products and Latisse eyelash growth formula.
Please explore our website for more information. If you have questions or would like to discuss treatment options, please call (253) 858-5040 or email Dr. Piasecki. Welcome!